You’ve heard of “Random Acts of Kindness,” right? That’s what this is about, but with a mission of making a real difference to our community through service, hard work, and strategic partnerships. We strive to make the world a better place by using our proceeds to empower underprivileged individuals in our current and future generations. We work hand-in-hand with these organizations.
- Hands for Hunger
- The Bahamas National Trust
- The Bahamas Red Cross
- The Bahamas Children’s Emergency Hostel
- The Nazareth Center for Children
- The Ranfurly Home for Children
- Unity House for the Elderly